“ Day-to-day financial management and reporting operations should be streamlined and efficient. ”
This seems an obvious thing to say, and there’s no doubt that it would be difficult to find a business owner who disagreed. In our experience, however, the word ‘efficient’ can mean different things to different people.
With efficiency at the core of what we do, you’d hope that we at Efficiency Partners have a crystal clear understanding of the concept. An efficiently run business has these key characteristics:
- Available resources are well understood. The business owner or their delegate knows the particular strengths, expertise and experience of each team member. They are also familiar with the current inventory of hardware, software and other equipment.
- Key performance indicators are clearly identified and reported on. The business owner or their delegate knows which individual tasks need to be completed in order for KPIs to be achieved.
- Systems and processes are thoughtfully designed. The business owner or their delegate knows how to match resources with the complexity of workflow tasks so that KPIs are met while waste is minimised and creativity is encouraged.
Business inefficiencies are found wherever there is a mismatch in the use of available resources for the completion of essential tasks. The consequences include frustration on the part of team members whose abilities and knowledge are either over-taxed or under-taxed; reduced motivation; more mistakes; and lower productivity, profitability and reduced business growth.
We specialise …
At Efficiency Partners, we specialise in identifying areas of inefficiency in your daily financial management operations. Here’s how:
- We conduct a focused and in-depth analysis of your resources as well as your current accounting and financial administration procedures in order to identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement.
- From there, our team of expert consultants works with you to design and implement systems and processes to ensure seamless functionality in financial management and reporting. This may include assistance with recruitment and/or training.
- We put in place clear, consistent and systematised reporting systems that provide the information you need in order for your business to achieve continued growth and success.
Find out more
To find out more about how we can help your business thrive by overcome efficiencies, please contact a member of the EP team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (07) 5441 1500.