If you have been doing business in Australia for any length of time, chances are you are familiar with MYOB bookkeeping. MYOB has been a fixture of Australian small and medium-sized businesses since 1991. In those days, MYOB’s business model was based on sending out physical CD-ROMs via post to small businesses to download onto their personal computers.
But while CD-ROMs are now part of history, MYOB has stayed relevant to Australian businesses by transforming itself. It has taken its long history of serving Australian businesses and become a digital, cloud-first accounting software provider. When coupled with its experience and expertise in how Australian businesses work, it’s easy to see why over 600,000 businesses trust MYOB with their accounting data.
Efficiency Partners can help you integrate MYOB into your business because of our established history as an MYOB certified consultant. We have worked with dozens of business owners who have been interested in MYOB to figure out exactly how it could benefit them.
The Proof is in the Numbers
Over 600,000 customers are a strong vote of confidence in the service offering of a business. MYOB bookkeeping solutions have left behind the restrictions of being a desktop-only software company. That means that their online and cloud-based product can be continually refined and improved. It also brings the cost to its end customers down to a far more affordable monthly subscription, rather than a huge upfront bill.
- Almost 9 out of 10 small businesses now say that online accounting software like MYOB’s online service offering has made running their businesses easier.
- 7 out of 10 business owners and managers are big fans of the business value of their accounting data, reporting that the information they get from online accounting software helps inform decisions that help with business growth.
The Features that Help you
Those sorts of testimonials lead many to ask what the exact features of our MYOB bookkeeping services that help small and medium-sized business are. With our clients, some of the most popular features include:
- Modern Efficiency – We now expect to get our emails on our phones, office computers, and tablets as needed. MYOB’s online product offers this same functionality to your accounting data.
- Protection from Disaster – Storms, blackouts, flooding, or even a stray cup of coffee can spell disaster for office electronics. But with a secure online solution like MYOB bookkeeping software you don’t need to fear a permanent loss of your data. All your files are securely and confidentially stored in the cloud, so you can retrieve your important business information whenever and wherever you need to.
- More than Just Accounting – MYOB assists businesses to do their tax, GST, invoicing, budgeting and more with simple, easy to use tools built right into the package and pre-filled with your information. That means plenty of time saved so you can get on with running and growing your business.
Your MYOB Consultants
At Efficiency Partners, we are MYOB Certified Consultants. We are also your personal consultants for all your accounting and bookkeeping needs. That means we can help you figure out whether our MYOB bookkeeping services would be a good fit for your particular business.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have, and one of our friendly, experienced MYOB certified bookkeepers will be on hand to help you decide which option is best for you!