Since 2004, Efficiency Partners has been easing Australian businesses of the burden of payroll management and has established a reputation as one of the most responsive and efficient payroll services providers in Australia. We recognize that payroll is one of the most crucial things a business must get right to ensure the happiness and high performance of its team.
We can help you, too, by putting in place a fully outsourced payroll system that ensures your payroll is right the first time, every time, so that you, your employees, and your business can focus on meeting the needs of your customers.
At Efficiency Partners, we take an active interest in your business and ensure that we keep you abreast of any legislative changes that affect your payroll management. Importantly too, we provide you with industry-best technology.
As your payroll management company, our team of professionals will help you to meet the following obligations and requirements:
- PAYG – including withholding, end of year payment summaries, and summary statements.
- Superannuation – including employer superannuation guarantee obligations to their employees.
- Payslips – helping to design and prepare payslips that ensure that all legally required information is displayed.
- New employee onboarding – whether you are hiring your third employee or your thirtieth, we will put in place payroll services that ensure you obtain all of the information you need up front from your new team members. We are experts in the state and national legal and reporting requirements for payroll and employer obligations and can ensure you are collecting all of the data you are required to have by law.
- Employee entitlements – assisting with tracking and reporting accurately on annual leave, sick leave, and long service leave, including provisioning accurately for these in your financial accounts.
A Full Range of Payroll Services
We provide a full suite of payroll management services, and because you might not need them all right now, they can be tiered to your needs. They include:
- A full payroll outsourcing solution
- Data entry from timesheets
- Generation of ABA (Bank file)
- Automatic email of employee pay-slips
- Leave management, calculations of annual, personal, long service and accrued days off
- End of financial year processing, including individual ATO PS creation and delivery (email) and submission of the EMDUPE file to the ATO
- Superannuation Calculations of SGC, Salary Sacrifice, and Employer/Employee additional amounts
- New employee setups/employee terminations and calculations
- Workers Compensation declarations
- Master-file maintenance and upkeep of the latest employee details
- Superannuation Clearing House Removes the administrative burden of multiple fund payments and reconciliation.
Peace of Mind
Outsourcing your payroll to professionals can deliver immeasurable peace of mind. By not having to worry about your payroll and associated obligations, you will be able to focus more on running and growing your core business.
Questions? To learn more about Efficiency Partners’ tailored payroll management services, we welcome your call today.