Efficiency Partners is proud to be a Xero Certified Bookkeeper and a Xero Certified Partner. Our professionals are eminently qualified to help you to access all of the features and benefits that the Xero platform offers your business, whether you are a landscaper, designer, hairdresser, or an IT specialist.
Our current small and medium-sized business clients love using Xero. It is the market leading bookkeeping and accounting software in Australia and New Zealand and is continually building on its product offerings in response to customer feedback. In fact, it’s won the Canstar Blue Small Business Accounting Software Award for four years in a row.
- 87% of small businesses report that online accounting software like Xero has made running their businesses easier.
- Another 69% say that they believe the information they get from accounting software like Xero has helped business growth and decision-making.
- 62% even claim that they’ve seen a reduction in overall spending on business administration costs once they are using an accounting software solution!
Efficiency Partners use the Xero bookkeeping system to deliver services that include:
- BAS preparation and lodgment
- General Bookkeeping
- Data Entry
- Superannuation calculation
- Accounts Payables and Receivable
- Inventory Management
- Budget Preparation
- Preparing Management Reports
The Xero Features That Help You
- Secure file access from any number of devices – this is exactly like being able to access your work emails on your office computer but also your phone when you’re on the go. Xero is a cloud-based software package, so your data travels with you and isn’t locked away on a single system at your accountants’ office.
- Automated file saving – losing your billing and financial data can be hugely stressful for a business owner. Xero takes away that problem by automatically backing up all of your important financial data to the cloud so there is always a copy that can be retrieved.
- Bank integration – Xero has developed links with all of the major banks to provide customers with bank feeds. That means your financial transactions are automatically imported into Xero – so no more manually adding each payment and invoice!
Your Personal Xero Bookkeeping Consultant
At Efficiency Partners, we are a Xero partner and your personal consultants on all things Xero. That means we can help you figure out whether Xero could be a good fit with your type of business.
We welcome enquiries, and we’ll be happy to help you decide which bookkeeping options are best for you.