Remember when the internet was new, and everyone’s guard was up? Many of us were too afraid to give up our first name, never mind our credit card details and personal home address.
Fast-forward to today, and nearly everyone is divulging their personal lives online. Efficiency and increased productivity are two reasons why, but the bolstered security and enhanced safety in providing these details has also allowed us to breathe a lot easier when it comes to sharing our personal information online.
One area that has seen exponential growth is online accounting. Unlike “old school” Excel spreadsheets, paper-based accounting ledgers, or a dreaded box full of receipts, online accounting streamlines the process and makes data more accessible and easier to share with expert bookkeepers like us here at Efficiency Partners.
Why Online Accounting is a Smart Move
Our online accounting solutions harness the power of “cloud computing”. Information is stored offsite and inside a secure system of servers so that your financial details remain protected and straightforward to access 24 hours a day.
Online accounting gets rid of the common issues experienced by business owners when it comes to keeping track of financial information. Here are just a handful of benefits to online accounting:
- A tipped over a cup of tea, a stolen laptop or a building fire – while these disasters on their own certainly pose other problems, they no longer mean losing critical financial data which may otherwise take days (if not weeks!) to track down and obtain.
- Information is readily available in a remote location and can be accessed through any device.
- Your financial details are available in real-time, including information like cash flow in and payments owed.
- Your income and expenses can be updated automatically, through your financial institution (bank feeds), so you reduce the time spent in processing transactions
- Our online accounting solutions provide our clients with clear and valuable insights into where resources are being spent and where additional savings can be found.
Get Onboard with What 1.5M Aussie Businesses Already Know
We get it – changing the way you’ve been doing your accounting for years can be overwhelming if not downright daunting. That’s why we at Efficiency Partners walk our clients through every step of the transition and make sure that every detail is taken care of before you make the change.
Give yourself greater freedom and more focus on your business. We welcome you to speak with one of our Xero certified Sunshine Coast bookkeepers to learn more about cloud accounting solutions.